- Matt Harvey Autograph SigningPosted 1 day ago
- Sandy Needs To Shake Up The RosterPosted 13 days ago
- Take It Easy On Jordany ValdespinPosted 28 days ago
- 42Posted 31 days ago
- Support Joey’s Team at Citi Field – Walk Now For Autism SpeaksPosted 37 days ago
- Keith Hernandez Autograph SigningPosted 51 days ago
- Rice’s Road To The MajorsPosted 52 days ago
- My As UnBiased As Possible 2013 PredictionsPosted 55 days ago
- Time to Start the Wheel Rolling – Call Zack Up NowPosted 56 days ago
- A Letter To The 2013 MetsPosted 56 days ago
Hey Ollie, You Still Stink!
- Updated: February 15, 2011
Oliver Perez spoke to reporters yesterday and acknowledged how he would want to be a starter for the club but would do what he was asked to for the benefit of the team.
Hey, thanks buddy. That would be just swell.
Is he kidding me? The guy was owned more than a few times playing winter ball and has nothing more to offer this team. It’s over. I don’t see how he can help out around the clubhouse collecting dirty cups, let alone out of the bullpen.
He should have went down to Triple A last year. In the least that would have shown us fans he actually cared, but being a baby and sticking around taking up a very valuable roster spot pretty much killed him in our eyes.
Don’t do us any favors buddy, just stink it up so the Mets release you already. Adios Perez!